Classes Eligible for Skills Future Credit
The Skills Future Credit was launched in January 2016, and Singaporeans aged 25 and above get $500 in credit to pay for a range of courses. Students interested in enrolling at Bake It Yourself Course Centre will be happy to know that they can now pay their course fees for the following course/s with Skills Future Credit:
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating 1: Building Buttercream Skills
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating 2: Flowers and Cake Design
- Wilton Method of Cake Decorating 3: Fondant and Gum Paste
Eligibility for SkillsFuture Credit:
Singaporeans aged 25 and above in 2016 will receive an initial credit of $500.
Singaporeans who are not yet 25 will receive $500 worth of credits the year they turn 25.
The Government will make further top-ups to individuals' SkillsFuture Credit at regular intervals, which will be announced at a later date.
How to apply for SkillsFuture Credit courses:
1) When enrolling for Wilton class at B-I-Y, please inform our Class Administrator that you will be using your Skills Credit, and email a scanned copy of your NRIC to us at email@example.com. Please make payment to B-I-Y for your fees. Our Accounts Department will email you an invoice of your fees before the final lesson of your course. You can claim your Skills Credit from WDA after your class ends. Please check eligible claim deadline with WDA. Please note that only course fees are eligible for Skills Credit claims. Addon packages are not eligible.
2) Log on to www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to search for Wilton (Course Title) and/or B-I-Y (Training Provider).
3) Upload Fee Invoice from B-I-Y
Call WDA on 6883-5885 for more information.