All 'Bout Cupcakes (ABC)
Want to learn to make pretty and cool cupcakes like this with your colleagues as a bonding session? Then this class is just for you! Learn all that within half a day and have loads of fun with your fellow colleagues too
Learn to bake cupcakes using silicon baking molds, then learn to use rolled fondant to cover and decorate your freshly baked cupcakes.
This is a great pre-class to learning how to cover a cake with rolled fondant. Perfect for beginners who love the professional finish rolled fondant (or sugarpaste) gives on cakes but have always thought it’s too hard to master!
We’ll also teach you how to use plastic chocolate / candy molds to create beautifully detailed candy from candy melts.
What can you do with these? Enhance your decoration theme by adding detailed touches of hand molded candy pieces to complete your masterpiece!
- Class Duration: 4 Hours (class can be extended another hour if you wish to eat and enjoy the cupcakes you have baked in class with your colleagues. Additional costs may apply)
- Participant fees = S$108.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Minimum number of participants: 6 particpants (at B-I-Y Course Centre).
- Maximum number of participants: 22 particpants (at B-I-Y Course Centre). We can also conduct this activity at other premises, if desired. Additional costs will apply.
What will you learn in this session?
- Learn to bake and decorate cupcakes, within a limited time frame.
- Brainstorm ideas and work with fondant and icing to beautify the cupcakes.
- Learn correct way of using chocolate / candy molds, and how these decorative pieces can be used to decorate your cupcakes
- Bring home 6 freshly baked, beautiful cupcakes decorated with hand made fondant and candy toppers
What this session focuses on
- Productivity & Efficiency
- Creativity and resourcefulness