All students who enroll in the Courses or Workshops at The Bake It Yourself Course Centre are eligible for the following discounts:
1. 5% discount off baking and cake decorating equipment and supplies from regular (non-sale) prices at the Store.
- This discount is only eligible for students for purchases on days of their class.
- This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Selected products at the Store are not eligible for student discount. If in doubt, please ask our staff.
2. 5 % discount off Cakes and Icings from The Bakery @ B-I-Y. Students are eligible for 5% discount only if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- When collection date falls within one calendar week before start of their class. Students need to print and present their enrolment confirmation email they receive from B-I-Y Class Administrator when they place their orders and pay for their purchases.
- Collection on date of class.
- Order placed and full payment made on date of class. Collection does not need to be on class day.
- General Bakery policies and conditions apply
3. 15% discount off Kenwood Mixers carried by the Store.
- This discount is only applicable if students make full payment on their class days or they collect their purchases on their class days. We seek your understanding that there will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS from this eligibility requirement.
- Students are eligible for the discount for kenwood products only if they fulfil one of the following conditions:
- Collection of purchase must be on class day. Order placed via mailed-in order form with check payment included MUST therefore reach the store at least 1 week before class day to enable us to ensure item is ready for collection on class day. If the Store receive student order forms and payment less than 1 week before class day and item is therefore not available for collection on class day, they will not be eligible for student discounts but will still be eligible for discounts or freebies as B-I-Y Customers
- Order placed via order form and full payment made on class day. Collection of purchase does not need to be on class day.
- For students who cancel or postpone their class enrolment, and who have made payment for the Kenwood products using their Student discount, and plan to collect on their class days, they will no longer be eligible for student discounts. Students must then make remainder payment upon collection of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- One Kenwood Mixer per student only
4. Best price in Singapore for World's Leading Sugarcraft Magazine, CAKE Craft & Decorating Magazine (UK) (newest addition to our range of student benefits!)
- One magazine per student
- While stocks last only
- No reservations
- No delivery.
MORE REASONS TO ENROL WITH THE BAKE IT YOURSELF STORE?
Main Reason? To us at The Store, cake decorating is not just a business, it's a passion and this passion is reflected in all the classes we conduct.
- We're The Cake Decoration Specialists! Do you want to learn cake decorating from the specialists or from generic baking supply stores? Where better to learn cake decorating than here, at Bake It Yourself. Our retail store carries the widest range of dessert decorating products, and the courses we conduct specialise in all kinds of dessert decorating, like decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, candy, petit fours
Furthermore, what better place to learn cake decorating than from a Centre that has earned the confidence and made alliances with the world’s top cake decorating courses – Wilton Method of Cake Decorating and PME Professional Diploma. In addition, B-I-Y Pte Ltd is also certified by PME to train and certify PME Teachers
2. Assorted Class Sizes: B-I-Y Course Centre has 3 classrooms, all with varied class capacities. So you can enjoy a class with a large group of fellow enthusiasts and friends and have a fun and noisy learning session, or a small class with a small teacher- student ratio ideal to learn advanced cake decorating techniques.
3. Approachable, Eloquent And Fun Instructors Who Are Passionate About Cake Decorating: One of the key reasons why courses at The Store are so special are our instructors. Our Wilton and PME trained instructors are hand picked by The Store for their skills, enthusiasm, personality, eloquence and passion for teaching and cake decorating.
4. State of the art, top of the line equipment: Our classes combine a fabulous homey atmosphere with state of the art, top of the line equipment. We work closely with our marketing partners to give our students the best baking experience ever. Our top floor classroom is equiped with Gaggenau Ovens, Kenwood Chef and Major mixers and many Kenwood baking and cooking appliances. The best part is, after trying them out at our studio, B-I-Y students are eligible to purchase these items at unbeatable prices, and enjoy them at home.
The best Student Benefits in Singapore! B-I-Y students enjoy the best student benefits in Singapore on their class days! Our students reap the rewards we are able to give them through our close ties with key industry leaders